Canadian scientists who specialize in learning, memory and language in children have found exciting evidence that pre-schoolers can improve their verbal intelligence after only 20 days of classroom instruction using interactive, music-based cognitive training cartoons.
- Young children show improved verbal IQTue, 4 Oct 2011, 17:05:40 EDT
- Research shows that time invested in practicing pays off for young musiciansTue, 4 Nov 2008, 13:35:55 EST
- In study of low-income toddlers, spanking found to have negative effectsTue, 15 Sep 2009, 1:16:17 EDT
- AERA journal presents research on use of observational methods to improve instructionMon, 30 Mar 2009, 14:08:09 EDT
- Pre-K students benefit when teachers are supportiveThu, 15 May 2008, 8:21:43 EDT