Tuesday, October 4, 2011 - 03:31 in Physics & Chemistry
Three physicists whose research on entangled particles plays a key role in attempts to develop super-fast quantum computers could be in the running for the 2011 Nobel Prize in physics on Tuesday.
- UCSB physicists make strides in understanding quantum entanglementFri, 14 Dec 2012, 20:03:20 EST
- Physicists produce quantum-entangled imagesThu, 12 Jun 2008, 14:22:49 EDT
- UCSB physicists make discovery in the quantum realmMon, 4 Mar 2013, 16:03:25 EST
- A small quantum leapThu, 10 Mar 2011, 13:07:29 EST
- Bristol scientists perform new experiment to solve the 'one real mystery' of quantum mechanicsThu, 1 Nov 2012, 15:36:24 EDT