(PhysOrg.com) -- The Bolshoi supercomputer simulation, the most accurate and detailed large cosmological simulation run to date, gives physicists and astronomers a powerful new tool for understanding such cosmic mysteries as galaxy formation, dark matter, and dark energy.
- Scientists release most accurate simulation of the universe to dateThu, 29 Sep 2011, 15:34:20 EDT
- Astrophysicists report first simulation to create a Milky Way-like galaxyMon, 29 Aug 2011, 16:34:14 EDT
- New mathematical model aids Big Bang supercomputer researchTue, 5 Jan 2010, 17:15:36 EST
- Scientists model physics of a key dark-energy probeTue, 12 Jul 2011, 16:39:14 EDT
- Reaching, researching between starsTue, 26 Jun 2012, 15:07:35 EDT