Wednesday, September 21, 2011 - 04:30 in Health & Medicine
Women whose first pregnancy ended in infant death are significantly more likely to have a subsequent stillbirth finds new research published today (21 September) in BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Infant mortality linked to subsequent risk of stillbirth finds new US studyWed, 21 Sep 2011, 9:34:33 EDT
- Stillbirths, infant deaths lead to anxiety, guilt and stress among obstetriciansMon, 30 Jun 2008, 0:56:20 EDT
- Study finds higher risk of stillbirth in women with fibroidsSat, 6 Feb 2010, 7:09:18 EST
- Risk of stillbirth is four times higher after IVF/ICSI compared to spontaneous pregnanciesTue, 23 Feb 2010, 19:33:56 EST
- Stillbirths: The invisible public health problemWed, 13 Apr 2011, 19:35:46 EDT