The nature of the connective tissue surrounding lung cancer nests can help predict the aggressiveness of squamous cell carcinoma, according to research published in the September issue of the Journal of Thoracic Oncology, the official publication of the International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC).
- Specific oncogene plays a role in lung squamous cell carcinomaTue, 27 Jul 2010, 17:37:09 EDT
- Study: Inexpensive method detects ALK rearrangement in lung cancer patientsTue, 2 Aug 2011, 17:34:29 EDT
- Soy increases radiation's ability to kill lung cancer cells, study showsFri, 1 Apr 2011, 0:33:58 EDT
- Soy increases effectiveness of radiation at killing lung cancer, Wayne State study showsThu, 7 Apr 2011, 16:35:54 EDT
- Tissue analyses indicate survival benefits for some lung cancer patientsThu, 13 Nov 2008, 10:51:06 EST