Monday, August 8, 2011 - 15:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
An international team of researchers has found the strongest evidence yet that parts of North America and Antarctica were connected 1.1 billion years ago, long before the supercontinent Pangaea formed.
- A billion-year-old piece of North America traced back to AntarcticaMon, 8 Aug 2011, 16:02:54 EDT
- A single boulder may prove that Antarctica and North America were once connectedThu, 17 Jul 2008, 13:22:01 EDT
- Italian merchants funded England's discovery of North AmericaTue, 1 May 2012, 11:34:29 EDT
- Mini dinosaurs prowled North AmericaMon, 16 Mar 2009, 17:22:40 EDT
- UT professor finds economic importance of bats in the billionsThu, 31 Mar 2011, 14:36:48 EDT