Tuesday, August 2, 2011 - 13:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Energy producers expect European wind power generation to triple by 2020, with tens of thousands of new, ever-bigger wind turbines springing up, an industry body said Tuesday.
- Proposed wind power grid to make wind power more reliableMon, 5 Apr 2010, 15:32:02 EDT
- Power generation is blowing in the windTue, 17 Jan 2012, 17:34:47 EST
- Enough wind to power global energy demandSun, 9 Sep 2012, 16:02:58 EDT
- Iowa State engineers study how hills, nearby turbines affect wind energy productionTue, 13 Dec 2011, 15:34:29 EST
- Wind-turbine placement produces tenfold power increase, Caltech researchers sayWed, 13 Jul 2011, 15:36:20 EDT