Saturday, July 16, 2011 - 03:30 in Astronomy & Space
Astronauts aboard the International Space Station got a very long-distance call Friday from US President Barack Obama, who joked that he thought he was dialing out for pizza.
- NRL's MISSE7 launched aboard STS-129Mon, 7 Dec 2009, 14:56:59 EST
- UC Riverside researcher names lichen after President Barack ObamaWed, 15 Apr 2009, 14:09:18 EDT
- Data streaming in from Space Station to OSU labThu, 24 Mar 2011, 14:38:11 EDT
- Science investments in Obama's 2012 budget request endorsed by Earth and space scientistsTue, 15 Feb 2011, 10:02:37 EST
- The International Space Station, a test-bed for future space explorationFri, 18 Jul 2008, 9:35:56 EDT