Saturday, July 16, 2011 - 05:00 in Mathematics & Economics
The House of Representatives gave extended life to the 100-watt bulb Friday, voting to delay a ban on sales of the incandescent bulb for nine months, from Jan. 1 to the end of the fiscal year, Sept. 30, 2012.
- Regular light bulbs made super-efficient with ultra-fast laserFri, 29 May 2009, 13:22:09 EDT
- Light bulb phase-out offers new role for unsung heroes of electronics revolutionWed, 13 Jul 2011, 10:09:13 EDT
- Freeing light shines promise on energy-efficient lightingTue, 15 Jul 2008, 12:14:24 EDT
- Bulb dipping controls Easter lily growthWed, 29 Dec 2010, 10:01:56 EST
- Neuroscientists discover long-term potentiation in the olfactory bulbSun, 3 May 2009, 13:37:08 EDT