Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 04:00 in Health & Medicine
Marijuana has been approved by many states and the nation's capital to treat a range of illnesses, but the federal government has ruled that it has no accepted medical use and should remain classified as a dangerous drug like heroin.
- National anti-drug campaign succeeds in lowering marijuana use, study suggestsTue, 22 Feb 2011, 12:05:52 EST
- Legalizing marijuana in California would lower the price of the drug and increase use, study findsWed, 7 Jul 2010, 15:58:19 EDT
- How marijuana impairs memoryFri, 2 Mar 2012, 12:04:36 EST
- Physician calls for more rigorous standards for drugs up for FDA approvalTue, 9 Mar 2010, 17:35:33 EST
- The straight dope: Studies link parental monitoring with decreased teen marijuana usageMon, 16 Nov 2009, 14:45:28 EST