The Russian city of Chelyabinsk has the greatest concentration of cybercrime on the internet. Kuala Lumpur is in second place and Buenos Aires has the dubious distinction of coming in third. This finding has emerged from research carried out at the CTIT research institute of the University of Twente (The Netherlands) in collaboration with the spin-off company Quarantainenet. The study looked into which cities carried out the most cyber attacks per million inhabitants.
- Argonne develops program for cyber security 'neighborhood watch'Thu, 16 Jul 2009, 16:15:28 EDT
- More than 25 percent of teenagers have suffered cyber bullying in the past yearTue, 14 Dec 2010, 10:34:44 EST
- US must focus on protecting critical computer networks from cyber attack, RAND study findsThu, 8 Oct 2009, 12:17:31 EDT
- US terror concentrated in New York City; bombs weapon of choiceTue, 4 May 2010, 13:51:58 EDT
- Why New York City is average: Researchers want to improve how we determine urban exceptionality?Wed, 10 Nov 2010, 18:04:10 EST