A recent collaboration between researchers at the University of Chicago and the University of Illinois at Chicago with the Center for Nanoscale Material's Electronic & Magnetic Materials & Devices Group at the Argonne National Laboratory has produced the thinnest nanofiltration membrane achieved thus far, at about 30 nm, made of just four layers of nanoparticles.
- Argonne, University of Chicago scientists develop targeted cancer treatment using nanomaterialsWed, 19 Aug 2009, 12:45:10 EDT
- Argonne scientists reveal secret of nanoparticle crystallization in real timeMon, 17 May 2010, 16:55:47 EDT
- Argonne's Hard X-ray Nanoprobe provides new capability to study nanoscale materialsTue, 24 Jun 2008, 14:29:01 EDT
- New look at cell membrane reveals surprising organizationMon, 28 Jan 2013, 17:05:51 EST
- New spin on graphene Thu, 14 Apr 2011, 14:34:46 EDT