Thursday, July 7, 2011 - 12:01 in Biology & Nature
A stem cell that can morph into a number of different tissues is proving a natural protector, healer and antibiotic maker, researchers at Case Western Reserve University and their peers have found.
- A drugstore withinThu, 7 Jul 2011, 14:38:34 EDT
- Lack of compensation for human egg donors could stall recent breakthroughs in stem cell researchWed, 5 Oct 2011, 23:37:57 EDT
- Stem cell proliferation and differentiation observed within hydrogelThu, 11 Apr 2013, 21:06:54 EDT
- A scratched coating heals itself Wed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:11 EDT
- NYSCF – Robertson investigator publishes research to better understand pluripotent stem cellsTue, 8 Mar 2011, 15:36:22 EST