(PhysOrg.com) -- Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and Skype have become household names as demand soars for movies, television shows, amateur videos, and video calls delivered via the Internet and mobile networks. As a result, this enormous thirst for moving pixels is fast outpacing the capacity to supply video to viewers' screens.
- Video quality less important when you're enjoying what you're watchingThu, 12 Aug 2010, 11:43:54 EDT
- 3-D movies via Internet and satelliteThu, 26 Aug 2010, 12:10:59 EDT
- New system can improve video-sharing Web sites like YouTubeMon, 8 Dec 2008, 12:23:53 EST
- Too much TV, video and computer can make teens fatterMon, 20 Sep 2010, 12:25:43 EDT
- New microscopy tracks molecules in live tissue at video rateThu, 2 Dec 2010, 14:44:01 EST