A new targeted therapy for prostate cancer halts tumor growth in animals with advanced prostate cancer that is resistant to hormone therapy, a new study finds. The results will be presented Saturday at The Endocrine Society's 93rd Annual Meeting in Boston.
- Targeted cancer therapy kills prostate tumor cellsMon, 6 Jun 2011, 9:34:18 EDT
- Hormone deprivation therapy for prostate cancer may raise diabetes riskSat, 4 Jun 2011, 15:03:41 EDT
- Radiation added to hormone therapy increases survival for men with prostate cancerMon, 22 Sep 2008, 8:29:41 EDT
- Study raises questions about prostate cancer therapies targeting IGF-1Thu, 1 May 2008, 0:28:24 EDT
- A new route for tackling treatment-resistant prostate cancerTue, 24 Jul 2012, 15:35:28 EDT