Monday, June 6, 2011 - 09:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers at the National University of Singapore have invented a graphene-based polarizer that can broaden the bandwidth of prevailing optical fiber-based telecommunication systems.
- Singapore researchers invent broadband graphene polarizerMon, 6 Jun 2011, 12:35:24 EDT
- Graphene-based optical modulators poised to break speed limits in digital communicationsFri, 2 Mar 2012, 16:33:36 EST
- Singapore's first locally made satellite launched into spaceWed, 20 Apr 2011, 9:34:11 EDT
- Optics Express focus issue: Breakthroughs in unconventional polarization states of lightMon, 10 May 2010, 17:35:56 EDT
- Nanoengineered barrier invented to protect plastic electronics from water degradationWed, 30 Apr 2008, 14:58:56 EDT