Research presented at SNM's 58th Annual Meeting is taking targeted molecular imaging to a new level by combining two commonly used imaging agents into one molecular imaging procedure. The combination of these agents creates a comprehensive examination of the extent of cancer spread within a variety of organ systems in the body.
- Combined imaging agents advance PET imaging of cancerMon, 6 Jun 2011, 13:38:39 EDT
- Molecular imaging agent coupled with 'motion frozen' processing improves heart imagingMon, 7 Jun 2010, 14:15:13 EDT
- New molecular imaging agent targets cornerstone of cancerous tumorsMon, 6 Jun 2011, 13:38:56 EDT
- Molecular imaging 'probes' pinpoint prostate cancerMon, 7 Jun 2010, 14:15:12 EDT
- A better imaging agent for heart disease and breast cancerWed, 27 Apr 2011, 11:05:22 EDT