Students overall performed better and educationally disadvantaged students generally made even greater strides than everyone else in an introductory biology course at a university where recent budget woes doubled class sizes for the course, cut lab times and reduced the number of graduate teaching assistants.
- Revamped college science course improves student performance -- in spite of cutsThu, 2 Jun 2011, 14:40:56 EDT
- Science 101: Different teaching fosters better comprehensionTue, 5 Apr 2011, 12:37:30 EDT
- Student confidence correlated with academic performanceMon, 4 Apr 2011, 9:34:38 EDT
- 1 class increases odds of college graduation for struggling studentsThu, 16 Apr 2009, 0:43:27 EDT
- Better student performance with peer learningMon, 18 Oct 2010, 11:35:16 EDT