Wednesday, June 1, 2011 - 10:00 in Earth & Climate
(PhysOrg.com) -- A Kansas State University climate expert attributes the increase in the number and severity of tornadoes and severe storms in 2011 to a change in weather patterns.
- Tornado warnings are too often ignoredTue, 26 Oct 2010, 13:51:25 EDT
- Converging weather patterns caused last winter's huge snowsMon, 26 Jul 2010, 11:36:35 EDT
- GOES-13 satellite animation shows US severe storms and tornado outbreakMon, 18 Apr 2011, 17:33:50 EDT
- Weather extremes provoked by trapping of giant waves in the atmosphereMon, 25 Feb 2013, 16:03:43 EST
- NASA and other satellites keeping busy with this week's severe weatherWed, 9 Mar 2011, 14:37:43 EST