(PhysOrg.com) -- An Australian-based astronomy team, co-led by Professor Michael Drinkwater from the School of Mathematics and Physics (SMP) at The University of Queensland (UQ), has shown that the mysterious 'dark energy' is indeed real and not a mistake in Einstein's theory of gravity.
- Galaxy study validates general relativity on cosmic scale, existence of dark matterWed, 10 Mar 2010, 13:30:53 EST
- Dark energy alternatives to Einstein are running out of roomWed, 9 Jan 2013, 17:36:23 EST
- Researcher investigates the basis of Einstein's first approximation in the theory of relativityWed, 15 Jul 2009, 11:22:50 EDT
- Princeton scientists say Einstein's theory applies beyond the solar systemFri, 12 Mar 2010, 12:18:32 EST
- Foiling an attack on general relativityFri, 12 Mar 2010, 15:28:44 EST