(Medical Xpress) -- Have you watched the movie Friday the 13th? Scary, isnt it? Well, perhaps not quite as scary as the infamous Rebecca Black song, Friday but close enough. If you are one of those who carries around a rabbits foot and strokes it all day long for good luck or makes a wish after blowing away a fallen eyelash then you are probably in the midst of bolting your doors, turning on all the lights and hiding under the comforting warmth of your comforter. Tomorrow just so happens to be Friday the 13th and if you have friggatriskaidekaphobia its simply not a day to be trifled with.
- Comforted by carpet: How do floors and distance affect purchases?Wed, 18 Nov 2009, 8:13:12 EST
- More neurology residents comfortable using stroke clot-busting drugThu, 4 Aug 2011, 16:34:54 EDT
- Ghrelin likely involved in why we choose 'comfort foods' when stressedThu, 23 Jun 2011, 17:35:47 EDT
- Tightwads and spendthrifts: A Black Friday traditionWed, 17 Nov 2010, 16:56:04 EST
- NASA's TRMM satellite maps flood potential as TD5's remnants keep soaking Louisiana, MississippiFri, 13 Aug 2010, 17:07:48 EDT