Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 12:30 in Mathematics & Economics
The United States said Wednesday it wanted to set guidelines with China on the use of space, voicing worries that the Asian power is increasingly able to destroy or jam satellites.
- Watching water from space could aid disease prevention in ChinaThu, 18 Dec 2008, 14:30:17 EST
- China's environmental challenges have global implicationsTue, 21 Sep 2010, 13:08:57 EDT
- Woody and aquatic plants pose greatest invasive threat to ChinaThu, 1 May 2008, 6:14:26 EDT
- Chang'E-1 has blazed a new trail in China's deep space explorationTue, 1 Dec 2009, 0:50:03 EST
- A special issue on the International Workshop of the 2008 Solar Total EclipseSat, 31 Oct 2009, 1:50:18 EDT