Monday, May 9, 2011 - 10:00 in Health & Medicine
Acute stroke patients who arrive at Rush Oak Park Hospitals emergency room can now be seen immediately by a Rush University Medical Center stroke neurologist without the specialist actually being there.
- Telemedicine leads to better stroke treatment decisionsSun, 3 Aug 2008, 8:14:43 EDT
- iPhone can diagnose stroke: studyMon, 9 May 2011, 10:03:13 EDT
- Study: Get thee to a stroke centerTue, 25 Jan 2011, 16:34:08 EST
- Telestroke the next best thingTue, 4 Oct 2011, 17:36:21 EDT
- Most stroke patients don't get clot-busting treatment in timely manner, study findsFri, 11 Feb 2011, 9:33:02 EST