Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 05:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Japan may be at the forefront of robotics and its children raised on cartoons of robot heroes and villains, but the country has so far had to rely on US-made machines for help tackling its nuclear crisis.
- A tiltable head could improve the ability of undulating robots to navigate disaster debrisMon, 9 May 2011, 16:02:51 EDT
- Self-powered sensors to monitor nuclear fuel rod statusTue, 23 Oct 2012, 14:05:13 EDT
- A robot that identifies doors from their handlesMon, 16 Aug 2010, 10:15:56 EDT
- Europe and Japan join forces to map out future of intelligent robotsTue, 29 Jul 2008, 10:08:01 EDT
- Scientists develop sensitive skin for robotsThu, 30 Jun 2011, 2:28:29 EDT