(PhysOrg.com) -- Using a new laser technique, Jim Moran and his colleagues at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, have devised a method of separating out the parts of hair samples that can reveal details about the recent history of the person to whom it belongs.
- What did our ancestors look like?Sun, 13 Jan 2013, 21:01:13 EST
- Study compares safety and effectiveness of laser therapies for hair removalTue, 21 Oct 2008, 7:58:01 EDT
- Laser hair removal: No training required?Mon, 12 Apr 2010, 13:42:20 EDT
- Laser surgery technique gets new life in art restorationWed, 24 Feb 2010, 13:18:34 EST
- Sulphur in just one hair could blow a terrorist's alibiWed, 27 May 2009, 11:37:40 EDT