Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 12:00 in Health & Medicine
Canada needs better regulation and oversight of food safety to protect Canadians as the current system is lax, states an editorial in CMAJ (Canadian Medical Association Journal).
- Food safety in Canada is lax and needs better oversight, says CMAJWed, 13 Apr 2011, 13:04:25 EDT
- Canada's food safety system fails international comparisonsMon, 25 Jan 2010, 13:58:48 EST
- CMAJ calls on federal government to protect Canadians from unsafe drugsMon, 18 Apr 2011, 15:05:55 EDT
- Public disclosure of clinical trial results by Health Canada should be mandatoryTue, 30 Aug 2011, 8:34:21 EDT
- CMAJ calls for resignation of IDRC chair Barbara McDougallMon, 21 Jun 2010, 17:05:31 EDT