Wednesday, March 23, 2011 - 13:30 in Health & Medicine
A breakthrough discovery by the University of East Anglia (UEA) and Children's Hospital Boston promises an effective new treatment for one of the deadliest forms of cancer.
- Arthritis drug could help beat melanoma skin cancerWed, 23 Mar 2011, 14:37:19 EDT
- Discovery at JGH opens door to new treatments for prostate, brain and skin cancersThu, 7 Jan 2010, 13:28:06 EST
- Widely used arthritis pill protects against skin cancerThu, 2 Dec 2010, 10:35:57 EST
- NIH study reveals new genetic culprit in deadly skin cancerMon, 31 Aug 2009, 13:31:56 EDT
- Skin color studies on tadpoles lead to cancer advanceThu, 29 Jan 2009, 12:36:38 EST