Saturday, March 5, 2011 - 05:00 in Earth & Climate
Premier Wen Jiabao on Saturday pledged that China, the world's top emitter of greenhouse gases, would work harder to save energy and clean up the air as it revamps the economy over the next five years.
- Solar greenhouses: China's winning solution to global energy crisisThu, 17 Mar 2011, 15:16:06 EDT
- Carnegie Mellon researcher says China's export trade impacts climateTue, 29 Jul 2008, 16:49:34 EDT
- Study finds virginity pledges may help postpone intercourse among youthTue, 10 Jun 2008, 11:56:34 EDT
- A surprise: China’s energy consumption will stabilizeWed, 27 Apr 2011, 13:03:32 EDT
- China's food economy benefits small, poor farmersWed, 7 Jan 2009, 13:17:49 EST