Friday, March 4, 2011 - 10:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Black people who identify more strongly with their racial identity are generally happier, according to a study led by psychology researchers at Michigan State University.
- Racial identity tied to happiness, study findsFri, 4 Mar 2011, 10:11:27 EST
- Study compares the racial consciousness of black and Asian-AmericansFri, 19 Dec 2008, 11:29:56 EST
- Ethnic pride key to black teen mental healthTue, 1 Dec 2009, 16:30:16 EST
- Ethnic pride may boost African-American teens' mental healthFri, 13 Nov 2009, 6:20:07 EST
- Ethnic pride may boost African-American teens' mental healthFri, 13 Nov 2009, 6:20:03 EST