The more honesty and humility an employee may have, the higher their job performance, as rated by the employees' supervisor. That's the new finding from a Baylor University study that found the honesty-humility personality trait was a unique predictor of job performance.
- New Baylor study shows higher job performance linked to people who are more honest and humbleTue, 1 Mar 2011, 12:04:52 EST
- Employees' interests predict how they will perform on the jobThu, 5 Jul 2012, 13:06:35 EDT
- Want to improve employee engagement? Make it part of the performance management process Wed, 17 Aug 2011, 23:33:35 EDT
- Previous work experience not always a positive for a new jobMon, 23 Feb 2009, 12:59:22 EST
- Go green, give a boost to employee moraleTue, 1 Feb 2011, 11:35:51 EST