Monday, January 31, 2011 - 05:30 in Psychology & Sociology
(PhysOrg.com) -- New technology has made it possible for surgeons to reconstruct Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) tears in young athletes without disturbing the growth plate.
- 3-D MRI helps kids with ACL tears -- surgery without harming the growth plateTue, 25 Jan 2011, 15:05:52 EST
- Risks of delaying ACL reconstruction in young athletes may be too high, study showsSun, 12 Jul 2009, 0:42:23 EDT
- The 'other' cruciate ligament: Newer treatments for PCL tearsWed, 1 Jul 2009, 6:23:20 EDT
- Land on your toes, save your kneesWed, 11 Aug 2010, 9:09:37 EDT
- Cadaver tissue fails nearly 25 percent of the time in young ACL reconstructionsThu, 10 Jul 2008, 8:21:51 EDT