Monday, December 20, 2010 - 08:01 in Paleontology & Archaeology
(PhysOrg.com) -- Doubt has been cast over the only known piece of evidence that large carnivorous dinosaurs once roamed Australia, following new research by The University of Queensland (UQ).
- New carnivorous dinosaur from Madagascar raises more questions than it answersThu, 18 Apr 2013, 22:07:10 EDT
- Chicken-hearted tyrantsThu, 6 Aug 2009, 10:53:06 EDT
- Largest carnivorous dinosaur tooth in Spain describedMon, 22 Jun 2009, 10:21:42 EDT
- Early carnivorous dinosaurs crossed continentsThu, 10 Dec 2009, 14:38:29 EST
- Utah paleontologist part of international team to discover oldest known dinosaur relativeWed, 3 Mar 2010, 14:01:12 EST