Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 09:50 in Health & Medicine
Red tides and similar blooms can render some seafood unsafe to eat, though it can be difficult to tell whether a particular batch harbors toxins that cause food poisoning.
- Warning lights mark shellfish that aren't safe to eatWed, 15 Dec 2010, 13:36:18 EST
- New American Chemical Society Prized Science video on 'red tide' shellfish poisoningWed, 15 Dec 2010, 12:02:05 EST
- Researchers issue forecast for 'moderate' New England red tide in 2013Mon, 25 Mar 2013, 15:03:17 EDT
- Researchers report potential for a 'moderate' New England 'red tide' in 2012Thu, 5 Apr 2012, 15:37:06 EDT
- Researchers issue outlook for a significant New England 'red tide' in 2010Wed, 24 Feb 2010, 14:37:00 EST