Monday, December 13, 2010 - 08:01 in Health & Medicine
(PhysOrg.com) -- A study of men attending fertility clinics has found bicycling for five or more hours a week was associated with low sperm count and poor sperm motility.
- 'The pill' for him: Scientists find a hormonal on-and-off switch for male fertilityMon, 30 Nov 2009, 12:30:18 EST
- Cell phone use may reduce male fertilityThu, 19 May 2011, 12:36:09 EDT
- Fertility discovery a sperm's tailThu, 11 Oct 2012, 20:03:05 EDT
- Infidelity produces faster spermWed, 21 Jan 2009, 9:37:51 EST
- Low sperm count may be associated with prenatal testosterone excessTue, 23 Sep 2008, 7:35:58 EDT