Thursday, December 9, 2010 - 14:30 in Earth & Climate
Changes in clouds will amplify the warming of the planet due to human activities, according to a breakthrough study by a Texas A&M University researcher.
- Cloud 'feedback' affects global climate and warming, says Texas A&M studyThu, 9 Dec 2010, 14:39:25 EST
- Consulting with clouds: A clear role in climate changeThu, 23 Jul 2009, 15:16:08 EDT
- Pollution teams with thunderclouds to warm atmosphereSat, 19 May 2012, 22:31:38 EDT
- Study could mean greater anticipated global warmingMon, 22 Nov 2010, 17:34:51 EST
- Global warming likely to be amplified by slow changes to Earth systemsSun, 20 Dec 2009, 13:37:21 EST