Wednesday, December 1, 2010 - 18:00 in Biology & Nature
University of Akron Integrated Bioscience Ph.D. student Rafael Maia, along with postdoctoral researcher Liliana D'Alba and assistant professor Matthew Shawkey, have learned that black birds really are of a different feather.
- Birds of a feather don't always stick togetherSat, 21 Jan 2012, 0:34:01 EST
- Four-winged dinosaur's feathers were black with iridescent sheenThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:21 EST
- Fossilized giant penguin feathers reveal color, feather structure of ancient birdsThu, 30 Sep 2010, 14:32:24 EDT
- Bird louse study shows how evolution sometimes repeats itselfThu, 16 Aug 2012, 12:07:34 EDT
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT