(AP) -- A Goldman Sachs programmer stole secret computer code that enables high-speed trading on his last day with the company so he could help develop the same kind of system at a startup financial company, a prosecutor said Tuesday, while a defense lawyer disputed that his client had committed a crime.
- Can companies, political groups or organizations have a single mind?Mon, 5 Dec 2011, 19:54:51 EST
- Government focuses on supply chainsWed, 27 Aug 2008, 21:21:50 EDT
- Failing the sniff test: Researchers find new way to spot fraudMon, 9 Nov 2009, 7:58:05 EST
- Rice U. study: Daily deal promotions beneficial for certain kinds of startupsFri, 6 May 2011, 10:34:47 EDT
- Code green: Energy-efficient programming to curb computers' power useTue, 31 May 2011, 19:41:41 EDT