Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 09:30 in Mathematics & Economics
New agricultural techniques have helped settle conflicts over land use in Arsaal, Lebanon. In doing so, theyve improved soils and increased fruit crops.
- Study estimates land available for biofuel cropsMon, 10 Jan 2011, 13:33:01 EST
- Improving soil for better lawns and gardensTue, 9 Nov 2010, 15:02:59 EST
- Scientists identify bacteria that increase plant growthMon, 26 Jan 2009, 11:36:49 EST
- Stanford study: Bioenergy potential of reviving abandoned agricultural landWed, 25 Jun 2008, 9:14:32 EDT
- NASS releases new geospatial data productsThu, 28 Jan 2010, 16:31:13 EST