Vancouver residents and visitors set records for sustainable travel during the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, more than doubling the number of trips typically taken by public transit, biking or walking, according to a University of British Columbia study completed for the City of Vancouver.
- City of Vancouver sets transportation records during 2010 Winter Games: UBC studyTue, 23 Nov 2010, 16:34:15 EST
- Canadian researchers study mass gatherings and risks of infectious disease threatsWed, 24 Feb 2010, 11:14:08 EST
- Dual-energy CT may be useful in evaluating the severity of gout, study suggestsSat, 30 Apr 2011, 2:32:33 EDT
- Overdose deaths down 35 percent after opening of Vancouver's supervised injection site: UBC-BC-CfE studyMon, 18 Apr 2011, 12:35:20 EDT
- Exploring the limits: Understanding the challenges facing Winter Olympic championsWed, 10 Feb 2010, 11:50:47 EST