Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 04:20 in Psychology & Sociology
Twitter wants to friend Facebook but the hot Internet stars have been unable to make a relationship work, a co-founder of the microblogging said.
- Real-time search market worth more than $30 million a dayTue, 12 Apr 2011, 10:36:06 EDT
- More Facebook friends means more stress, says reportMon, 26 Nov 2012, 20:33:33 EST
- Study: Faculty on Facebook will not ask students to be friendsMon, 24 Jan 2011, 15:21:30 EST
- Suggesting genes' friends, Facebook-styleMon, 7 Mar 2011, 10:34:13 EST
- Facebook or MySpace, youths' use reflect face-to-face interactionsMon, 25 Jan 2010, 17:02:09 EST