Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle sets limits on Einstein's 'spooky action at a distance,' new research finds
Researchers have uncovered a fundamental link between the two defining properties of quantum physics. Stephanie Wehner of Singapore's Centre for Quantum Technologies and the National University of Singapore and Jonathan Oppenheim of the United Kingdom's University of Cambridge published their work today in the latest edition of the journal Science.
- Researchers uncover surprise link between weird quantum phenomenaThu, 18 Nov 2010, 14:45:05 EST
- 'Quantum magic' without any 'spooky action at a distance'Fri, 24 Jun 2011, 12:51:03 EDT
- University of Toronto scientists cast doubt on renowned uncertainty principleFri, 7 Sep 2012, 13:35:48 EDT
- 'Spooky action at a distance' aboard the ISSTue, 9 Apr 2013, 10:35:40 EDT
- 'Quantum data buffering' scheme demonstrated by NIST/Maryland researchersFri, 13 Feb 2009, 9:34:09 EST