Thursday, November 18, 2010 - 14:20 in Psychology & Sociology
Residents of the Middle East who are heavy viewers of Arab television news networks like Al Jazeera are more likely to view their primary identity as that of Muslims, rather than as citizens of their own country, a new study suggests.
- Al Jazeera helps shape political identity of Arabs, study findsThu, 18 Nov 2010, 14:30:07 EST
- Computers are oversold and underusedTue, 30 Aug 2011, 16:35:15 EDT
- Americans turn to Al-Jazeera for raw images of war, UA study findsMon, 19 Apr 2010, 13:32:50 EDT
- Television drove viewers to the Web to explore Obama-Muslim rumorsMon, 27 Sep 2010, 17:57:31 EDT
- Reading Arabic isn't easyTue, 31 Aug 2010, 9:28:54 EDT