Tuesday, November 9, 2010 - 11:32 in Biology & Nature
Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania have identified a new role for a protein molecule that inhibits the response of immune-system cells to inflammatory signals associated with many human diseases.
- Inhibiting cholesterol-associated protein reduces high-risk blockages in arteriesMon, 22 Sep 2008, 16:08:58 EDT
- Chronic infection now clearly tied to immune-system proteinThu, 14 May 2009, 14:37:16 EDT
- 2 immune-system proteins linked to colitis-associated cancerMon, 2 Feb 2009, 13:45:59 EST
- Structure of a protein related to heart and nervous system health revealedTue, 16 Nov 2010, 11:04:43 EST
- Inflammation 'on switch' also serves as 'off switch'Thu, 21 Jan 2010, 13:18:42 EST