Friday, November 5, 2010 - 12:00 in Earth & Climate
Tomas strengthened to hurricane status and is currently lashing Hispaniola and eastern Cuba today and the GOES-13 satellite provided a visible image of its extensive cloud cover.
- GOES-13 Satellite sees Hurricane Tomas lashing Haiti and eastern Cuba todayFri, 5 Nov 2010, 13:05:16 EDT
- NASA satellites see Hurricane Celia strengthen and open an eyeWed, 23 Jun 2010, 15:03:48 EDT
- GOES-13 satellite sees Hurricane Earl's clouds covering the US NortheastFri, 3 Sep 2010, 10:17:19 EDT
- NASA satellite data confirm a stronger Tropical Storm Tomas, hurricane warnings upThu, 4 Nov 2010, 10:26:59 EDT
- GOES-13 catches Tropical Storm Tomas' early morning strengtheningTue, 2 Nov 2010, 12:03:09 EDT