Thursday, November 4, 2010 - 04:50 in Astronomy & Space
Five years after a NASA spacecraft bombarded a comet, it will visit another one Thursday. This time, there won't be celestial fireworks.
- UMD-led EPOXI science team publishes latest comet findings in ScienceThu, 16 Jun 2011, 14:36:16 EDT
- 2-timing spacecraft has date with another cometFri, 11 Feb 2011, 17:02:37 EST
- UMD-led deep impact spacecraft successfully flies by comet Hartley 2Thu, 4 Nov 2010, 13:22:43 EDT
- NASA developing comet harpoon for sample returnTue, 13 Dec 2011, 21:33:57 EST
- SOHO discovers its 1,500th cometFri, 27 Jun 2008, 10:22:21 EDT