(PhysOrg.com) -- A fatal genetic disorder that frequently takes years to diagnose may soon be detectable with a simple blood test, researchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis and the National Institutes of Health (NIH) report this week in Science Translational Medicine.
- Simple blood test may diagnose deadly Niemann-Pick type C diseaseWed, 3 Nov 2010, 15:04:22 EDT
- 'Blood-free' monitoring as good as blood tests in predicting the course of AIDSTue, 20 May 2008, 8:07:31 EDT
- A blood test for depression?Thu, 22 Jul 2010, 10:11:04 EDT
- BUSM researchers develop blood test to detect membranous nephropathyWed, 30 Nov 2011, 22:32:40 EST
- Blood test identifies people at risk for heart attack that other tests missMon, 19 Apr 2010, 18:15:01 EDT