Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 10:31 in Health & Medicine
Scientists at the University of East Anglia have made an important breakthrough in the way anti-cancer drugs are tested.
- University of East Anglia makes cancer breakthroughThu, 14 Oct 2010, 10:52:26 EDT
- Finding may explain anti-cancer activity of thiazole antibioticsTue, 11 Aug 2009, 20:21:53 EDT
- World first -- Localized delivery of an anti-cancer drug by remote-controlled microcarriersWed, 16 Mar 2011, 4:33:02 EDT
- Soft drink could enhance effects of an anti-cancer drugWed, 13 Oct 2010, 13:36:30 EDT
- Tiny Trojan horses attack brain cancer cellsWed, 17 Nov 2010, 22:37:11 EST