Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
An Ohio State University astronomer is working to unlock some of the mysteries surrounding the formation of vast galaxies and the evolution of massive black holes with his own large constellation of silicon wafers.
- Astronomer leverages supercomputers to study black holes, galaxiesThu, 14 Oct 2010, 15:15:43 EDT
- Colossal black holes common in early universeThu, 16 Oct 2008, 12:36:08 EDT
- University of Hawaii at Manoa astronomer finds giant galaxyThu, 3 Sep 2009, 9:39:51 EDT
- Astronomers discover close-knit pairs of massive black holesWed, 12 Jan 2011, 13:55:17 EST
- Black hole hunters set new distance recordWed, 27 Jan 2010, 9:39:01 EST