Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 09:00 in Earth & Climate
Researchers at the University of British Columbia are deploying an underwater robot to survey ice-covered ocean in Antarctica from October 17 through November 12.
- UBC underwater robot to explore ice-covered ocean and Antarctic ice shelfWed, 13 Oct 2010, 10:03:06 EDT
- Underwater robot swims free thanks to York U-designed wireless controllerThu, 30 Sep 2010, 16:37:42 EDT
- School of Robofish provides basis for underwater robot teamsFri, 6 Jun 2008, 11:15:50 EDT
- Jellyfish inspires latest ocean-powered robotWed, 21 Mar 2012, 10:33:29 EDT
- Scientists aim to unlock deep-sea 'secrets' of Earth's crustWed, 14 May 2008, 9:28:22 EDT