Monday, October 11, 2010 - 06:40 in Biology & Nature
Using holographic imaging system, the microscope can produce phase and amplitude images of semen samples in the field and identify which are moving and which are immotile.
- UCLA engineer invents world's smallest, lightest telemedicine microscopeThu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:30:48 EDT
- Optical microscope without lenses produces high-resolution 3-D images on a chip Fri, 22 Apr 2011, 10:03:50 EDT
- Seeing in stereo: Engineers invent lens for 3-D microscopeMon, 21 Mar 2011, 13:05:40 EDT
- Caltech bioengineers develop 'microscope on a chip'Mon, 28 Jul 2008, 17:36:07 EDT
- Microscope on the go: Cheap, portable, dual-mode microscope uses holograms, not lensesTue, 30 Aug 2011, 13:32:53 EDT